|
The Lonely Girl
1st of March :*
Thursday, March 1, 2012 | 7:26 PM | 0 comments
 Assalamualaikum and Hye all ,

"Everyday, there's a moment where I think of Justin Bieber and I just say to myself, I love him. So much."



Happy 18th Birthdayyyy Kidrauhl! I love you. Yes, i do love you Justin Drew Bieber. May God bless you. I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Since I heard you song Baby, i said "Who is he?" "He is so cute!" "I love him" "Omg, my heart beat!" "I wonder if I can meet him" "His voice awesome". After that, I continue searched resumes about you. You was born on Tuesday 1st march 1994 12:56am at St Judes Hospital London, Ontario, Canada. 2nd floor, room 126 Dr Simon Bexlaham :') You are AB+ blood type. I felt awesome when you retweet my tweet at twitter. Hee, i love you. Love you. Love you. Now, you have Selena and I have Zikry. Fair right? :D Lastly, I hopefully we will meet each other again. Not at skype. 

Lol, k byeee Biebs :*




Love,
Dee Chullen




Them

Template by: Sha's daughter
Editor: Nur Adilah
Doodle: Tumblr
Software: AP CS5